Since the lockdown due to covid-19, many schools started online classes. There were many comments by the parents.
Anticipating the problems that parents may face, we have taken following measures to ease them right from Day one.
- One family may have only one gadget/device but more children.
- It is not healthy to look at the screen continuously for long hours.
- Our teachers make videos with talk, board work, ppts, videos clips from our smart board stock and demonstrations.
- Duration of videos is restricted to: 20 minutes for primary, 30 minutes for middle and 40 minutes for higher classes.
- Only three subject’s videos classes are held on alternate days. Maximum one and half hours remaining days have written work.
- Videos are uploaded and kept for the whole day and link is sent.
- Children can watch these anytime and nay number of times.
- Monotony of subject classes is broken by uploading music, craft and drawing videos as well.
- Physical activity is important during the lockdown period. Video classes of yoga and physical exercises are periodically uploaded.